Please note that we may change this Privacy Notice from time to time. We encourage you to review this Privacy Notice periodically
What personal information do we collect from you when you visit our website?
You may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, your responses to our surveys, or any other information. Technical information through cookies such as
- Information from your visits to this website, including the type of browser and operating system you use, access times, pages viewed, URLs clicked on, your IP address and the pages you visited before and after navigating to this website;
- Activity data, such as when you completed a form on this website;
- Social media tracking pixels allowing platforms such as Facebook and Twitter to interact with this website and give feedback on your actions; and
- Device information, including the unique device identifier, hardware model, operating system and version and mobile network
We do not collect personal information.
Data Collection Through Cookies
Mylab may use the “cookies” technology allowing this website to recognize and respond to individuals. You can choose to accept or decline cookies.
If you choose to decline cookies, not all elements of this website may function as intended, effecting your website experience.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our website, fill out a form or enter information on our website.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information we collect on the website to
- Share our press releases;
- Provide information about our online events, such as webcasts;
- Financial results;
- Job alerts; and
- Tips, helpful information and marketing communications about our products and services. We will always obtain consent for marketing where required by law.
We will also contact you to:
- Inform you of changes to our terms and policies, security alerts and administrative messages; and
- Respond to your job applications
- Comply with applicable laws, regulations, and guidance;
- Your reports you make of a possible side effect associated with any of our products and to monitor the safety of our products;
- Comply with demands or requests made by regulators, governments, courts and law enforcement authorities; and
- Investigate and act against illegal or harmful user behaviour.
To make improvements to our operations;
- For internal activities such as auditing, data analysis and research to help us in improving and delivering Mylab’s digital platforms, content and services;
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our products and services;
- To understand which parts of our website, digital platforms and services are of the most interest and to improve the design and content of our online assets;
- To improve our products and services and our communications to you; and
- (Where applicable) to ensure we have up-to-date contact information for you.
We may share your personal information with parties both domestic and foreign which includes:
- With subsidiaries and affiliates of Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited;
- Trusted third parties;
- Regulators, governments and law enforcement authorities;
- Our professional advisors, auditors, and business partners;
- Our agents and suppliers, including those who provide us with technology services such as data analytics, hosting and technical support; and
- Other third parties in connection with re-organizing all or any part of our business.
Your personal information may be processed by Mylab, its affiliated and subsidiary companies and our trusted third-party suppliers outside of your home country. Data privacy laws in the countries to which your personal information is transferred may not be equivalent to, or as protective as, the laws in your home country.
We will implement appropriate measures to ensure that your personal information remains protected and secure when it is transferred outside of your home country, in accordance with applicable data protection and privacy laws.
We do not include or offer third-party products or services on our website. All the links is to our products and services, to our subsidiaries, and companies and organizations we are affiliated to.
Protecting your personal information
We use a variety of technologies and security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, alteration or destruction in line with applicable data protection and privacy laws. For example, when we share your personal information with external parties, we may put in place a written agreement which commits them to keep your information confidential and to put in place appropriate security measures to keep your information secure.
The transmission to us of information via the internet or a mobile phone network connection may not be completely secure, and any transmission is at your own risk.
Websites and online assets that are not of our control
At any time, we may provide links to websites, mobile applications, or any other online assets that are not owned or controlled by us. This Privacy Notice does not apply to those websites. If you choose to use those websites, please check the legal and privacy statements posted on each website, mobile application, or the online asset you access to understand their privacy practices.
Your personal information rights
Data privacy laws provide you with several rights over your personal information.
- Ask Mylab for access to your personal information we hold;
- Request corrections and/or deletions of your personal information;
- Request to restrict the processing of your personal information, or object to that processing;
- Withdraw your consent Mylab (where Mylab is processing your personal information based on your consent) to the processing of your personal information;
- Request for the receipt or the transfer to another organization, in a machine-readable form, of the personal information that you have provided to Mylab; and
- Complain to your local data protection authority of violation of your privacy rights, or your suffering as a result of unlawful processing of your personal information.
- If you would like to exercise your rights, please let us know by getting in touch with us as set out in the Contact us section below.
What will happen if you do not want to provide your personal information?
You have the option to share your personal information with us. However, you can choose not to do so.
If you object to the processing of your personal information, or if you have provided your consent to processing and you later withdraw it, we will respect your choice in accordance with our legal obligations. This could mean that we may not be able to perform the actions necessary to achieve the purposes as set out in the section “How do we use your personal information?” above or that you are unable to make use of the services and products offered by us.
Suggested Section 3: The Data Protection Law
According to the GDPR law in the European Union dated May 25, 2018, Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited is giving you more control over your privacy. The purpose of this law is to protect the citizens of the European Union from all breaches related to data and privacy. Although, most of the previous directives related to privacy policies will still be applicable, the following rights will also come into play:
Notification of Breach
According to this policy, breach notification will be sent if there is a breach within a period of 72 hours. Not only just the customers, the data processors will also have to notify the controllers, the moment they get to know there is a breach.
With GDPR law in action, you now have the right to obtain the data controller confirmation. You can know whether or not your personal data is being processed, if so then where and for what purpose. You will also be provided with a copy of your personal data, free of charge.
Now, you have the right to control the amount of time, Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited will have any information on you. You can also choose to erase the data after a certain period of time. As of article 17 of the GDPR law, the user may choose to erase the data if it is no longer relevant to the procedure for which it was processed. Although, the controller will compare the subject rights to the “the public interest in the availability of the data” while processing such requests.
Porting the Data
Adhering to the GDPR law, Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited will be bringing along with it the option of data portability, which means you will have the right to receive the personal data that concerns you. You will also have the right to transfer this data to another controller.
Privacy by Design
As per the GDPR law, the inclusion of data protection will be a part of designing systems, instead of an addition. According to article 23 of GDPR, all controllers will be able to hold and process data which are absolutely necessary for the completion of duties.
Protection Officers for Your Data
Under this law, data controllers won’t have to submitt notifications and registrations to local DPAs regarding data processing activities. Now, data controllers will have to keep internal records and it will be mandatory to have DPO (Data Protection Officer) appointments, especially for those who process operations that require regular and systematic monitoring of data subjects on a large scale.
Mylab Discovery Solutions Private Limited is the controller of your personal information.
It is possible that we may need to disclose personal data when required by law. We will disclose such data wherein we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us or to exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Plot No. 99-B, Lonavala Industrial Co-operative Estate Ltd.,
Nangargaon, Lonavala, Pune,
Maharashtra 410401, India.
Toll Free Number:
1800-210-2680 | 1800-121-8684